- Race Results
Want to check an item off your cycling Bucket List? How about riding the Silver Comet Trail from Cycology Bike Shop in Hiram, Georgia to the end in Anniston, Alabama this coming Memorial Day weekend? Better yet, would you like to help raise money for charitable organization while doing it?
Got your attention yet?
Your application fee of $125.00 provides:
- Swag bag with t-shirt
- Castelli cycling jersey (guaranteed to first 40 registries) MSRP $100.00
- SAG stops with snacks, water, and support
- Hotel room (double occupancy)
- Dinner (Sunday night)
- Breakfast (Monday morning)
- Photographs shot by Matt Giddens Digital
- Community support leading up to and on the day of the ride
- Transportation of overnight bag to hotel from start of ride
- Option to schedule on-site massage at hotel Sunday after right
- 1 entry to win prizes at the Sunday dinner (for an additional $10/ticket, more chances may be purchased)
Block off Sunday, May 25, 2014 and Monday, May 26, 2014 for this event (yes, we will be staying overnight in Alabama).
The short route will leave from Rockmart, GA around noon on Sunday, and the long route will leave from the Cycology Bike Shop in Hiram, GA, around 11am on Sunday.
Dinner will take place at the hotel in Anniston, AL around 7pm, and the next morning, we take team photos and head back to GA.
Map & Direction
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Silver Comet Trail 4484 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy Hiram, GA 30141Get Directions