- Race Results
Please join your family, friends, neighbors, and faith community on the streets and trails of Highlands Ranch for the Believers Gettin' Chili 5K Run. Walkers and strollers are also welcome. Proceeds to benefit the Believers 2-4-U Shoes Program.
***Family Pack discounts are available through the Believers website.***
This race is brought to you by the Believers Fitness Club, a cross-denominational Christian-based organization developed to help individuals achieve total life fitness...fitness of body, fitness of mind, and fitness of spirit. In addition to hosting community running, biking, and fitness events, Believers Fitness Club also offers individuals guidance and support with daily training and fitness. This includes training programs, nutritional guidance, group training, group support discussions, and daily Scripture and spiritual passages to help inspire you and your family in your daily lives. Please stop by our website and sign up to find out more about becoming a Believer, and to receive updates on future events - www.BelieversFC.com.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00a - Registration Opens
- 9:30a - Race Village & Expo Opens
- 10:55a - Prayer Service
- 11:00a - 5K Run
- Award Ceremony to Follow
Food & Snacks
- Chili will be served to all participants immediately following the race.
- Spectators and family are welcome to join for chili as well for $5 per person.
- Additional food and snacks will be available for runners and spectators in the Believers Race Village.
- Race shirts are included with each race entry.
- Last minute registrations on race day will receive t-shirts, but the delivery of those shirts may be delayed.
- Awards will be presented to the overall male and female winners.
- Awards will also be presented for the top finishers in each of the following age groups for both male and female - 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+ years old.
- We will also recognize the following finishers - Youngest, Youngest at Heart, Most Family Members, Most Team Members (by Church, Community Organization, Running Club, etc.).
Believers 2-4-U Shoes Program:
- Race participants have an opportunity to contribute shoes to the Believers 2-4-U Shoes program. This program provides a new pair of running shoes to underprivileged children throughout Greater Denver and across the state of Colorado. In support of this program, Believers Fitness Club also provides training and fitness support to these children and their families. We greatly appreciate your generous support of this program!
Future Believers Events:
- To receive updates on future events, please sign up at www.BelieversFC.com.
Map & Direction
Saturday, January 5, 2013 @ 6:00 PM (MST)
St. Mark Catholic Church Parking Lot 9905 Foothills Canyon Blvd Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Get Directions