We pulled out all the stops for this ride on September 29! With ocean views on some routes and treats like pies and chocolate fountains, cyclists will enjoy riding the back roads of Monmouth County, New Jersey, more than ever. Founded in 2002, the annual Twin Lights Ride begins and ends beneath the famed Twin Lights overlooking Sandy Hook. The tour includes route choices from 30 to 100 miles.
- Four mileage choices, 30-100 miles
- Landmark lighthouse views
- Well-marked routes, well-stocked rest areas, full SAG support
- Fresh, local seafood for sale at post-ride festival and in town
- Free T-shirt for each participant
- Ferry will be an option to Monmouth County. Pricing coming soon.