The 3rd anual 5k The Warrior Way run/walk is along the Hampton's Golf Course. It is a flat, fast course that meanders around lakes and through the woods. Wildlife include deer, squirrels, fox and raccoons. We get you warmed up with a certified Zumba instuctor and start promptly at 8:30.
Hampton Christian Academy is made up of an elementary school; grades pre-k through fifth grade, a flourishing middle and high school; grades six through twelve, and a child care developing children from two and half through twelve years of age.
Our mission is to provide students with quality, Christian education that prepares them to be leaders in the community and the world.
Event details and schedule
Come out and support Hampton Christian Academy’s third annual 5K Run/Walk at the Matteson Trail. This picturesque trail is located at 320 Butler Farm Rd. and encircles the Hampton's Golf Course.
Here’s what need to know about the 5K and how you can support HCA:
• Pre-Registration is $25 and $20 for HCA students, faculty, staff, and Virtual Runners.
• Pre-registration and payment must be received and postmarked by Friday, October 28.
• T-shirts are guaranteed only for those who pre-register by Friday, October 28.
• Those unable to attend can become a Virtual Runner for $20 and receive a T-shirt.
• Race packets and bibs can be picked up on 11/7 & 11/11 from 3-7:00 pm at HCA's Upper School gym.
• Race day registration is $30 and begins at 7:30 a.m.
• Race start time is 8:30 a.m.
• Awards ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m.
• Finish line and support are provided by the Peninsula Track Club. No PTC passes are accepted.
• Become a 5K sponsor with a financial gift or donation for the event.
• Family and friends can sponsor students participating in the 5K.
• Share this event and invite everyone you know.
Registration forms are available in our school office and on our website at www.hamptonchrsitianacademy.org. Online registration with a credit card is also available at http://www.active.com/hampton-va/running/distance-running-races/5k-the-warrior-way-2016 and on our website.
For more information contact Becky Chapman, Race Director at email@example.com / 599-3277.
Become a sponsor or register today and support HCA "The Warrior Way"!
Free and plenty of parking available on site. Bathroon facilites are available.
Hampton Christian Academy