Challenging and scenic mountain half-marathon on historic Mulholland Drive fire road. 12th Anniversary. Overall male/female will receive $300 cash and perpetual comp entry. Awards, 1st through 3rd place in 5-year divisions; Sponsor donated prizes to age division winners; Brooks performance shirts; finisher medals. A Road Runner Club of America State Championship Race; a TrailRunEvents, LLC Race.
- PLEASE NOTE: The speed limit inside the park is 15mph. There is also a TWO WAY PHOTO ENFORCED STOP SIGN inside the park. Please be sure you make a full and complete stop when coming and going. (no California stops). Failure to comply with the above will likely result in a citation.
- Please CARPOOL with fellow runners, if possible. Parking is extremely limited inside the park. Please follow the directions of the parking attendants. Please display your parking pass prominently on your dashboard.
- Please be aware that entries are non-refundable; non-transferable to another person; non-deferrable to another year!
- Snail mail entry will close on 5/10. Entries postmarked after 5/10 will be returned. After 5/10, only online entries will be accepted. To download and print an entry form, please go to our website http://www.trailrunevents.com.
- Course records: 1:11:52 Josh Spiker 2010 and 1:24:00 Emily Field 2011.
- Shirts and shirt sizes are not guaranteed for participants who register after May 1.
Event schedule and times
- Bib pickup and race day registration from 6:15AM until 7:50AM. $90 CASH; no checks or credit cards please.
- Awards on the grass at +/- 10:30AM