Runner's World Half Marathon & Festival Weekend
Runner's World is pleased to kick off the first-ever Runner's World Half Marathon and Running Festival in our own backyard in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The Festival weekend on October 19-21 will include:
- Pre-Race Dinner with the Editors
- Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, and Kids Races
Runners looking for an extra challenge, can sign up for the Runner's World Hat Trick to run all 3 competitive races for a discounted price and get a commemorative running hat.
Weekend headquarters will be on the grounds of the beautifully refurbished Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest Steelstacks Campus.
The 13.1-mile course will wind through Bethlehem's historic neighborhoods including some of the town's original 1741 settlements, the college campuses of Lehigh University and Moravian College, and the former Bethlehem Steel Complex where the backbone of the nation was literally forged. Many of the RW editors will be running the weekend's events, so please join us and thousands of fellow Runner's World enthusiasts for this first-class race experience.
Event schedule and times
Friday, October 19, 2012
- Health and Fitness Expo- 3:00P-7:00P
- Running Movies and Seminars offered throughout Evening
Saturday, October 20, 2012
- Health and Fitness Expo- 10:00A-6:00P
- Runner's World 10K- 9:30A
- Runner's World Kids Race- 11:30A
- Dinner with the Editors 5:30P-8:00P
- Key Note Speaker, Matt Long 6:30P
- Key Note Speaker, Matt Long 8:00P