Community 1st Aid & CPR / AED
Start: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Gunnison , CO 81230
While you can?t predict when an emergency will occur, you can be prepared. In less time than you think, American Red Cross training can give you the vital knowledge and skills you?ll need to respond to a life-threatening situation with confidence.
Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED training will teach and certify you in:
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking victims.
- Perform and receive certification in CPR
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a victim of sudden cardiac arrest and receive AED certification
- Give first aid for a variety of injuries, such as burns, wounds, head, neck, and back injuries, and heat and cold-related emergencies
- Receive blood born pathogens certification
- Manage sudden illnesses, stroke, seizure, bites, and poisoning
- Great certifications for baby sitting, daycare, teachers, resident assistants, coaches, and even for parents
Date: 12/1/12 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm