Wondering what to get the newbie runner in your life this holiday season? Active.com Running Editor Giselle Domdom sat down with Movin' Shoes partner and Seaside Strider running coach Jim O'Hara to get the scoop on this year's hottest picks.
- Timex Ironman Global Trainer GPS, $300 for GPS watch, $360 for GPS watch and Heart Rate Monitor Kit
- Storm-Fit 1 Jacket (black), $85
- Nathan Speed 2 Hydration Belt, Prices vary, anywhere from $30-$40
- Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 10, $100
- Nike Zoom Vomero+ 5 Women's Running Shoe, $130