T-ball – (Typical ages: 4-5)
- In Tee Ball, players hit a ball off a batting tee.
- This is the beginning level of baseball in Bull Run Little League.
- This level will typically consist of one (1) practice and one (1) game per week.
- T-Ball uses a soft baseball of normal baseball size.
- An inning is over when all players bat.
- A maximum of three innings will be played.
- The primary goals of Tee Ball are to instruct children in the fundamentals of baseball and to allow them to experience the value of teamwork.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to become involved in this introduction level of Little League. After completing a Little League volunteer application and passing a required national background check, parents may become involved in practices, and be eligible as coaches, managers, umpires, local league board members and other volunteer positions within the league.
- The league’s Player Agent can honor Teammate and Coach request. Outside of these request, the Player Agent will do his/her best to place players on teams based on closest practice field location.
- Please check our league boundry map and schools for eligibility. http://bullrunlittleleague.com
- League fundraising is how we keep registrations affordable. If you have an interest in sponsoring a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bull Run Little League