BetterRide XC Race Camp
Start: Friday, February 8, 2013 @ 9:00 AM (+00:00)
Fruita , CO 00000
Ready to race faster, ride with more confidence, ride more efficiently, and shave minutes off your race times? The best athletes in the world across all sports disciplines spend less than 20% of their training time actually doing the sport, the other 80% of their time is spent on structured drills to master the core, fundamental skills of the sport.
The BetterRide structured skills progression has under gone 13 years of evolution to become the most effective mountain bike skills coaching in the US. With the help of World Champions, top coaches from other sports and 21 years of coaching experience BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton has taught his certified coaches to get you riding at your best. In this 3 day camp you will learn the core skills that over 2,000 mountain bike enthusiasts of all experience levels (including two World Champions and many National Champions) have already invested in. Camp is filling up fast, reserve your spot today and start riding up to our potential! Get all the details, read student reviews and register at http://BetterRide.net