Intense Strongman Corp came about as a desire to introduce more athletes to the sport of strongman. Realizing that strongman training is not only functional and variable, but good for men and women of all sizes and abilities. Our target market is the strongman/strongwoman competitor who is new to the sport and (more than likely) crossing over from other sports such as CrossFit & Powerlifting just to name a couple. Current strongman competitors are certainly welcome and may find this new challenge, fun and exciting.
Our organization will offer some things you don’t typically see in other strongman organizations:
- Standardized Events-the same events will be tested and records maintained at each event.
- Uniform Equipment-Only high end equipment will be used (Rogue, Beast Metal, Slater, etc.)
- Variable Weights-Most events offer the athlete the choice of using whatever weight they want making the competition more inclusive to all athletes and strategic for those looking to challenge their mind as well as their body.
- Set Weight Classes & Divisions-Athletes will not be combined in to weight classes or divisions due to lack of competitors in a weight class or division.
- Online Scoring-Athletes will be able to see their placement in real time.
- Fast Paced Events-The entire competition will be run much like a CrossFit competition with multiple events being tested at the same time. This will create a fast pace and shorten the day for the competitors and event staff.
Events are listed in detail at www.intensestrongman.com
Event details and schedule
Weight ins will be:
Saturday 9am-10:30am & 4pm-5:30pm
Rules briefing at 8:30am
Competition starts a 9am