Join the Runner's World Challenge for an exclusive opportunity to be coached by Bart Yasso, RW's Chief Running Officer, train with the editors of RW, run with them at Big Sur International Marathon, and more. To learn more, visit www.runnersworld.com/challenge
• There is a strict 6 hour time limit for the Marathon and one must finish within this limit to receive the official Finisher's Medallion. The six hours begins when the final starter crosses the timing mat at the start of the race
• Must be 16 years of age or older to enter. Race begins at 6:45 a.m.
• Chronotrack B-Tag timing for all participants. Overall awards are based on GUN time, divisional awards are based on tag time.
• Entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. No exceptions!
• Participants receive an Asics technical fabric shirt and custom ceramic medallion.