2013 SUMMER CAMP FEATURES
- TCU coaches and staff are actively involved in coaching and instructing the necessary skills to develop in such areas as ball handling, shooting, rebounding, defense and more.
- The ultimate goal of the Trent Johnson Basketball Camp is to have fun while learning and improving in the game of basketball.
- Each Camper will recieve a Camp T-Shirt, a player instructional guide and a certificate of participation.
- Camp takes place in the Daniel Meyer Coliseum and the
Schollmaier Basketball Complex.
- Trent Johnson Basketball Camps will stress individual improvement while at the same time incorporating team concepts.
- Trent Johnson Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Camp Health and Safety
An athletic trainer is present throughout camp in case of illness or injury. The trainer will also dispense prescribed medication as requested by parent or guardian at time of registration. Please include a copy of your insurance card with your registration.
Trent Johnson Basketball Camps will take place in the Daniel-Meyer Coliseum, the Schollmaier Basketball Complex and the
University’s Recreation Center.
Campers receive instruction from returning TCU student athletes, former players, and TCU coaches and staff who are active participants at the camp.
Camp Discipline and Cancellations
Any violation of camp rules will result in immediate dismissal without refund.There will be no refund for voluntary withdrawal once camp has begun.
Map & Direction
June 15, 2013 - June 27, 2013