A camp experience should be one that includes increases a player’s abilities, knowledge and understanding of the game in a fun environment. We feel the best way for a player to learn is to put them in game situations as much as possible while providing high level instruction to help them improve technically, tactically and psychologically. Our sessions are designed to be functional to the positions and demands of the game so strikers, midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers all receive training that is specific to their responsibility on the field. Our goal is to give our campers a taste of what it’s like to be a player at the Division I level. Join us for a fun, demanding, camp at facilities that are second to none.
• Open to all HS age female entrants from the US & Canada
• Teams welcome! Great on field preparation as well as team bonding opportunity!
• Play 3 nights under the lights at spectacular Hefner Soccer Complex
• Stay in beautiful, air-conditioned apartment style housing!
• Instruction takes place through competitive exercises, small sided games and 11 v 11 play