Start: Monday, June 18, 2012 @ 12:00 PMEnd: Sunday, July 1, 2012 @ 4:00 PM
Harvard University, Athletic Complex65 North Harvard Street Boston, MA
Our two day camp is specifically designed to teach high school players the fundamentals of football and to enhance their skills. Additionally, our camp gives prospects the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to our coaching staff and to staffs of other top regional institutions. Our cost effectiveness and our on-field instruction makes the Crimson Camp the best in New England.
Tim Murphy – (18 years as Harvard’s Coach)
* 100% of recruits have played on aty least one IVY Championship Team
• 99% graduation rate of recruited football players
• 120 victories (ranked #1 all time in Harvard history)
• 88 1st Team All Ivy selections
• 24 players signed to NFL Contracts
• 6 Ivy League Players of the Year in the past 11 years
• 6 Ivy League Championships
• Every camper will be coached by the Harvard assistant coach at their respective position.
• Additionally, coaches from Amherst, Bates, Bowdoin, Colby, Hamilton, MIT, Middlebury, Rhodes, Trinity (CT), Tufts, Wesleyan, and Williams will also be working the Crimson Camp.
• Three FieldTurf playing surfaces including historic Harvard Stadium. All fields are NCAA regulation, lined, and feature a lighting system for night competition.
• Palmer Dixon Fieldhouse – One of the largest strength training facilities in the country. Features 24 multi-function power racks and Olympic platforms as well as an indoor track.
• One on one coaching instruction from a Harvard position coach.
• Information regarding NCAA recruiting guidelines
• Information regarding nutrition and strength and conditioning
• 3 meals provided on site catered by local restaurants
• Housing in the luxurious DoubleTree Suites Hotel***
*** Reservations for the DoubleTree Hotel are limited. Registrants who sign up after June 1st will be housed in the Harvard Business School dorms or at another local hotel.
T-Shirts are limited to the first 250 overnight campers. First come, first serve.
Check-in will open at noon on the first day of each session and take place in the Murr Center's "Hall of History." For the Kicking Camp, Check-In will begin at 8:30 the morning of June 18th, June 24th, and June 30th. Please consider this when making travel arrangements.
For one day campers on 6/19, 6/25, and 7/1, registration will take place at 730am in the Dillon Athletic Quad.
Metered parking is available on campus within the athletic complex on a first come, first serve basis. Plenty of street parking is also available nearby.
Hotel check in will be done on an individual basis either during the day if time permits, or at the conclusion of the first day of camp at night. The hotel is a brisk 10 minute walk from our athletics complex. The hotlelwill provide all necessary bedding.
• White and dark colored jersey
• Sneakers and football cleats
• Casual clothes
• Personal items, toiletries
• Rain gear/umbrella
Session 1: June 18th – 19th
Session 2: June 24th – 25th
Session 3: June 30th – July 1st
Each session will conclude around 5pm on the 2nd day. Please keep this information in mind when making travel arrangements.
For the Kicking Camps, we will begin registration at 8:30am and conclude around 3:30 in the afternoon on the same day.
The 2012 Crimson Camp will be held at the athletic complex on the Harvard University campus. Featuring state of the art facilities and located within 10 miles of Logan Airport, the Crimson Camp venue is second to none.
Transportation to/from Logan Airport is available upon request. For more information or to schedule a pick-up or drop-off contact us at email@example.com
Campers will be housed in the luxurious DoubleTree Suites located just one block from the athletics complex along the Charles River.
Overnight Campers will be provided with 3 on site, catered meals. These include dinner on Day 1 and breakfast and lunch on Day 2. Day Campers will be provided with 2 on site, catered meals that include Dinner on Day 1 and Lunch on Day 2.
Crimson Camp is open to all students entering grades 9 through 12 in the fall of 2012.
$225 overnight camper (which includes lodging, breakfast on Day 2, and a Camp T-shirt) $175 non-overnight (lodging and breakfast on Day 2 is "on your own") The Kicking Camp cost will be $125. Rates are subject to change.
Make checks payable to: Crimson Football Camp
and Mail to Crimson Football Camp, Michael Horan, PO Box 380607 Cambridge, MA 02238
Before 5/1 – Full Refund, Between 5/1 and 6/1 - $100, After 6/1 No Refund
REQUIRED MEDICAL FORM
Click here to download the medical form
href="http://www.eteamz.com/Upload2/files/HARVARDBrochure.pdf" target="_blank">Click here for camp brochure
Sorry, we could not map this event.
Want to make your race experience more social? Plancast helps you discover what your friends
are doing in the coming days, weeks and months. Now you can share your experience and distribute
your photos and videos from a recent event through Twitter and Facebook instantly with your
friends and fans.And it's easy, just choose what you want to upload!