Lucy Danziger is a very busy woman.
Not only is she the editor-in-chief of Self magazine, writer of two popular healthy living blogs and the author of the bestselling self-help book The Nine Rooms of Happiness, but she's also a competitive triathlete (two-time Ironman!) who has helped such notable personalities as Jennifer Lopez and NBC's Natalie Morales reach their cross-training fitness goals.
Now Ms. Danziger can add one more appointment to her calendar: talking to you.
On Wednesday August 3, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PST, Active.com will host a live chat with Lucy Danziger.
She'll cover topics such as:
- Secrets to staying motivated when you are busy, tired, or just feeling "blah"
- How to like your body even when you're not feeling rock-star fit
- How to get started in racing even if you weren't born a natural athlete?
- How to make the most of a race so you can lose weight
- How to take care of your skin when you work out outside
So whether you're looking for training advice or just some extra motivation to take on your next physical challenge, be sure to bring your unanswered fitness questions to this unique interactive event.