Use the "down", "stay", or "sit" command while you are performing this exercise.
- Find a bench and sit on the edge of it.
- Place your hands directly by your side.
- Dip your body down from the bench so that your bottom is lower than the bench.
- It's very important to keep your bottom close to the bench, don't let it wander too far forward.
- To make this exercise more difficult, straighten your legs.
- Do 5 to 15 of these and then continue on your walk.
Download and print this workout to take with you on your daily dog walks.
If you want to pick up the pace and mix your walk up, you can add hills, stairs or short sprints.
Find a dog-friendly activity.