Try this 20-minute, full-body workout session that will help you get real results and reach your weight and fitness goals. Some of these exercises don't even require equipment or can be done with simple items found around your home.
Do four 20 second sets of all these exercises with 10 seconds rest in between each set. Exercises are completed constantly during the 20 second set. Between physical exercises, take one minute to relax.
1. Push Press: Keeping a can from the cupboard in each hand, a press is when you bend down into a lift then pushup with your hands extending up towards the roof.
2. Knee-High Running on the Spot: Be sure your knees come up to waistline height.
3. Push-ups: If you can't do regular push-ups, modify them and do them on your knees.
4. Lunge Jumps: Have one leg in front of the other in a comfortable distance. Drop the trunk knee down towards the floor without reaching it, then come up once more pressing the weight via your front heel. Quickly alter feet placement while "jumping."
5. Crunches (Sit-ups): You can do these countless ways, but be sure to switch your core muscles "on" for the best outcomes.
6. Squat Jumps: With your feet just out from shoulder width, come down into a lift (bend your own legs, certainly not your back) with one hand coming in contact with the ground. Then this exact same hand comes up to above your head in the jump. The other hand is on your hip. Alternate hands every set.
Always remember to warm-up before and have a cool down/stretch afterward. Try to do the program three times a week for the best results.