- Race Results
Turtle Trot 5K Run/Walk All-beach route! The race starts and ends on the beach just south of Main Beach with an out-and-back course, going south at the start. Walkers are welcomed! Please don't walk/run on the sand dunes; enjoy viewing the sea turtle nests along the route, but please do not disturb the nests.
- Cotton T-shirts featuring original sea turtle artwork by Sandra Baker-Hinton are guaranteed to first 600 pre-registered 5K runners/walkers and kids. See shirts at Current Running for sizing. No size exchanging at packet pick-up. Shirts may not be available for race day registration.
- Coffee mugs for first 600 finishers! (Race bib required.) Door prizes (Save your Bib number).
- Backpacks for 5K awards.
- Disposable Timing Chips for 5K. Pre-registration required for personal timing chip use.
- Proceeds benefit Amelia Island Sea Turtle Watch, Friends of Ft. Clinch sea turtle patrols, and Amelia Island Runners Youth Running Program.
- 5K Awards: Male and Female Overall, Masters (40+) and Grandmasters (50+), Three -Deep Group Awards: 3-10, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
- No refunds, duplicate awards or walk awards.
- No headphones, animals, bicycles or strollers on the course.
- Free parking at main beach.
Kids Half- and One-Mile Fun runs are for children under 12. Parents are encouraged to run with kids (free) but will need to complete a separate registration form. Pre-registered kids' runners get a T-shirt. All finishers get a ribbon!
Map & Direction
Saturday, August 31, 2013
MAIN BEACH PARK CORNER OF ATLANTIC AVE AND , S. FLETCHER AVENUE FERNANDINA BEACH, FL 32034Get Directions