The first annual "Tour de Rustic Wine Country" takes riders through the picturesque wine country of Suisun Valley and into rural Napa County to Lake Hennessey and back . Choose one of three distances; 10 miles, 20 miles and 65 miles.
Children 16 and under can ride the 10 mile course for free if accompanied by a registered adult participant.
There will be aide stations on each of the three courses. Lunch will be served after your ride. Participants also will have the option of purchasing a wine and food tasting event ticket to the exclusive "Passport Sunday" event in Suisun Valley. The proceeds from all the rides will go to the NorthBay Healthcare Foundation to benefit the programs of NorthBay Hospice and Bereavement. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, April 14th, 2013!
Event schedule and times
- 6:00 am Late registration opens.
- 6:30 - 7:30 am 65 mile riders leave.
- 7:30 - 9:30 am 20 mile riders leave.
- 7:30 - 10:00 am 10 mile riders leave.
- 10:00 - 11:30 am Lunch served (Don';t worry - we';ll make sure you get lunch! ~ We';ll have food at the NorthBay Administration Center until 2:30 pm)