- Race Results
The 5K/10K road race is a fun event open to all the community to walk or run at their own pace. You choose from a 5K health walk, 5K fitness run, or the 10K challenger’s run.
Keeping in all the fun, we offer a random prize give-away and free omelet bar for race participants and volunteers. Be a part of the great annual traditions in Fairfax as a runner or volunteer!
- 5K course is flat and is out and back to the Fairfax Falls dam, appealing to recreational runners and walkers out for fun, or to speedsters seeking a personal best.
- 10K course continues past the dam over a large hill, followed by a flat stretch past pretty River Berry Farm, up a small hill and back to Chafee Road, to Sheperdson Hollow Road, into shady wooded hills, then back to the start
- 7:45AM Registration Opens
- 9:00AM 10K & 5K Start
- 10:15AM Kids Fun Run Start
- Awards will follow immediately after the completion of the 5 & 10K events.
Map & Direction
Saturday, August 2, 2014
United Church Corner of Fletcher & River Road Fairfax, VT 05454Get Directions