You can’t be Apple ® - but you can deliver great user experience. This interactive two-day workshop will provide practical techniques to define, document & deliver product requirements starting with user experience.
Includes best practice methods & templates to take back and use right away - you will learn:
- The inter-relationship between user experience, use cases and requirements
- The importance of the whole user experience – beyond technology to address human emotions and senses
- How to turn usage concepts into verifiable product and service requirements
- How to manage requirements to reduce mistakes, unnecessary features and expensive re-work
- How to apply these techniques in both traditional and agile frameworks