- This race benefits an individual suffering from brain cancer to help with medical costs. A donation is also made to brain cancer research.
- Post -race refreshments include Subs from DiBella';s and Wegmans, pizza from Despatch Pizza, assortment of fruit.
- Cash prizes to the top 3 overall M/F and master M/F. medals to top 3 in each 5-year age bracket.
- T-shirts to 1st 200 entrants. Nalgene water bottles to every entrant crossing the finish lne.
- This race is certified to be accurate by USATF #NY09113KL.
Event schedule and times
Registration starts at 7:00 am in the High School foyer.
Race begins promptly at 9:00 am on Saturday, October 26.
Packet pick up at Medved Running and Walking Outfitters, 3400 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14618 Friday, October 25 from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm. Phone: 248-3420.
Questions about this race? Contact Paul or Margy Richards at (585) 381-7978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.