Kenton & Lacy Hansen's Team In Training Page
Racing to Save Lives
Welcome to our Team In Training home page.
We are training to participate in the 2008 Oklahoma City Memorial Run as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. We are completing this event in honor of all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!
Please make a donation to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance the Society's mission.
I hope you'll visit our web site often. As we are both card-carrying members of Gen-Y, we have a blog, a website, and a facebook account that we will continue to have updates posted in.
or add us as a friend on facebook: KentonandLacy Hansen
Thanks for your support!
Lacy and I like to put our own flair on everything. Most of you got the letter we (we meaning she wrote it, and he applied the technical knowledge to make it awesome-er) sent out, and we came up with our own "Giving Levels"
Since the LLS is busy finding a cure, I (kenton) will cut them some slack for not scripting a customizable table for you, the online contributer, to see our humor. So here, for you pleasure is our customized giving level table:
* $10 "Will Kenton even make it to the starting line?"
* $25 "Lacy will have to carry Kenton across the finish line on her back"
* $50 "A dollar for every time Kenton will start crying about the difficulty"
* $75 "Kenton's been holding back, he'll smoke Lacy this time"
* $100 "Better them than me"
* $250 "With the promised reward of endless chips and salsa, Kenton will set a new course record"
* $500 "Lacy will feel so good, she'll turn around and run the whole course again!"
* $5,100 "Why Not? I could use a good tax deduction!"
* $_ "Every gift counts when it comes to finding a cure"