|Despite 21 million people dying from ALS since 1869, there hasn’t been any significant improvement in the treatment or cure of this disease.
Jon and ALS patients, pALS everywhere are basically offered the same treatment options as Lou Gehrig in 1939. Without raising awareness and funding,
ALS will not receive the research efforts necessary to find a meaningful treatment and cure, and ALS will continue to strike down every person who is diagnosed.
To date the're no survivors.
"People do not follow titles, they follow courage. If you will just lead them onto the battlefield,
they will follow you and so will I, unite us... unite the clans." - Braveheart
Interested in becoming a Blazeman Warrior? Click the Register Online button to join Team Blazeman!
- Raise awareness about ALS by leveraging the energy and compassion of the multi-sport community
- Raise funds to find a cure for ALS. " so others may live."
"Since 1869, twenty-one plus million people have suffered and then died from ALS."
What is TEAM BLAZEMAN?
- TEAM BLAZEMAN is a nationwide team of multi-sport athletes racing for, "a cause that is bigger than themselves." -blazeman.
- BLAZEMAN WARRIORS train and race in TEAM BLAZEMAN gear in triathlons, cycling, and running events to raise much needed funds for the Blazeman Foundation for ALS which supports ALS Research.
- BLAZEMAN WARRIORS remind others that failure is not an option and to never give up, "so others may live."
- BLAZEMAN WARRIORS “log roll” across finish lines in support of "awareness and a cure" in the WarOnALS.
- A BLAZEMAN WARRIOR'S battle cry to other Warriors is, "GO WARRIOR!" or "FREEDOM!!"
- BLAZEMAN WARRIORS keep the spirit of the BLAZEMAN alive by continuing what he started, to seek a (meaningful treatment and cure) and to hear the words, "I AM AN ALS SURVIVOR" and live!
If you would rather make a monetary donation to the Blazeman Foundation for ALS (Tax ID#: 20-8526311) than join Team Blazeman as a fundraiser,
we encourage online donations & pledging! However, checks made out to Blazeman Foundation may be be sent to:
Blazeman Foundation for ALS, 18 Maple Avenue, PMB-#121 Barrington, Rhode Island 02806 Please do not mail cash! We thank you for your kindness.