Home Page  |  Become A Fundraiser
Caitlin Louise Davis's Fundraising Page
Shaping lives...from the inside out.
I am running the Houston Marathon to raise money for the Monarch School. THIS IS MY FIRST FULL MARATHON! As many of you know I have relocated to Houston, TX and am currently employed as the Development Assistant at the Monarch School. The Monarch School provides an innovative, therapeutic education for children with neurological differences, such as autism, AD/HD, learning disabilities, pervasive development disorders, Asperger's Disorder, Tourette's Disorder, seizure disorder, and bi-polar disorder. Monarch combines education with therapeutic intervention. Psychologists and teachers partner with children and their families to meet each child's special learning needs. Tuition covers only 84% of our costs. We must raise the remaining 16%, at lease $500,000 annually, through grants, our special events, individual major gifts, and company matched donations. The money I raise running for The Monarch School will be used to make up that 16% deficit. I encourage you to support me in running my first full marathon and in reaching my goal.

. : : Make a Contribution : : .

Sorry.

Fundraising has ended.

Total Donations: $90.00
Goal: $500

$0 18% $500
Goal

Top Contributors
Inspired?!?! Click here for information on starting your own ACTIVE fundraising campaign!