Home Page  |  Become A Fundraiser  |  Invite Others To Contribute

Find a fundraiser to support:

or simply click 'Search' to view a list of all fundraisers

Fundraiser Search   Cancel

or simply click 'Search' to view a list of all fundraisers
Kappa Delta Shamrock Event benefitting Heartland for Children & Prevent Child Abuse America
...Because Kids Matter!
Every year, Kappa Delta Sorority chapters on college campuses around the country host Shamrock Events to raise money for the prevention of child abuse. Gamma Epsilon Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority at Florida Southern College invites you to give toward their 2013 Shamrock Event. Heartland for Children receives 80% of the monies collected, which means that the majority of your donation will fund prevention efforts here in our local community. The remaining 20% of your donation benefits national efforts through Prevent Child Abuse America. Thank you for giving!

. : : Make a Contribution : : .

Total donations: $441

Goal: $1,000

$0 44% $1,000
Goal

Top Contributors
Top Fundraisers
Inspired?!?! Click here for information on starting your own ACTIVE fundraising campaign!