|Fort Collins Children's Triathlon|
|On Saturday June 1, 2013 O’Dea Core Knowledge School is hosting the Second Annual Fort Collins Children's Triathlon and Family Fun Run. Fort Collins Children's Triathlon was created to:
• Provide a challenging & safe opportunity for children to become more fit
• Encourage families to be active together
• Introduce children (and parents) to the sport of triathlon
• Develop healthy habits early
• Partner with community resources to provide maximum benefit for children & families
• Raise money for wellness programs for the school
In our first year (2012) we raised $7,500 for the school. The proceeds went towards:
• PE 5 days per week instead of 4 days
• Weekly after-school running club
• Eco Week scholarships & equipment
• Twice a week early morning fitness
We are currently looking for sponsors for the 2013 event. Your organization will gain immense benefits through media campaigns and promotions for the triathlon. In addition, there will be a post-race event that will include breakfast, music, and booths. Each sponsor can host an interactive booth where you can connect with families about your organization and programs. You will have direct contact with hundreds of potential clients from all over Fort Collins and northern Colorado. We have attached a sponsorship form to give you further details on the different sponsorship levels that are available.
We are also accepting donations for our swag bags for triathletes and for prize drawings at the end of the race. Water bottles, squeeze toys/balls, free and/or discount passes, gift cards, energy bars, etc. are great advertisements for your business and great prizes for the participants.
If you have any questions, please contact me at (970) 227-6445 or email@example.com. I can provide additional details and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about this. Thank you for your time and consideration.
O’Dea Core Knowledge Elementary