Vampire fans unite! Join the fight against blood cancers like leukemia, the most common form of cancer in children under 18 and the leading cause of death among young people under 20.
LLS is the single largest nonprofit contributor to blood cancer research - more than $814 million. And it's working!
- Since 1949 the survival rate for many blood cancers has doubled, tripled and in some cases quadrupled
- Survival rates for people under 20 with leukemia has risen from 3% to 89%
- Nearly 50% of all cancer drugs discovered during the past decade were for blood cancer patients; 5 already have been approved for patients with other cancers
Cancer Bites is a new initiative to raise awareness and support for lifesaving research funded by LLS.
Start fundraising now and for every $100 raised online during each calendar month you will earn two movie tickets from Fandango. If you raise $200 in one month, you’ll earn four tickets and so on.
Want to get involved? There are 3 different ways to help:
1. To register and start fundraising use the "Become a Fundraiser" link at the top of this page.
2. To find a participant and donate to their personal fundraising page, use the search above.
3. To make a direct donation to Cancer Bites, use the form below.
Still have questions? Email LLS at email@example.com