Team In Training is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s ground-breaking charity sports training program. For the past 22 years, TNT has been unparalleled in training beginner to seasoned athletes to complete marathons, half marathons, triathlons and 100-mile bike rides while raising funds for lifesaving cancer research. Throughout TNT’s existence, over 440,000 participants have raised over $1 billion for blood cancer research and patient services. TNT trains over 40,000 people annually throughout the country. Whether you want to walk, run, bike, or tri, there’s a program for everyone.
Team In Training provides participants with the fitness training and group support needed to succeed. Participants get to meet new people and achieve a personal fitness goal, and they feel great about making a difference in the lives of others.Training is comprehensive.
TNT is currently recruiting participants for the Summer and Fall Seasons. Teams are being formed for the following events:
• Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon – May 15, 2011, Fredericksburg, VA
• ZOOMA Annapolis 10k and Half Marathon – June 5, 2011, Annapolis, MD
• DODGE Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & ½ to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – June 5, 2011, San Diego, CA
• Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon – June 26, 2011 – Philadelphia, PA
• Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon – September 4, 2011 – Virginia Beach, VA