The Plunge for Life Event is annual event hosted by The Mad Hatter in Sea Bright, NJ on New Year's Day!
There has to be a really good reason for someone to just plunge into the frigid Atlantic in the heart of
winter! The reason is to find a cure for Cancer. The Mad Hatter has chosen The Next Generation Foundation as the beneficiary of this event!
The Next Generation Foundation is a youth-based organization with a mission to get the younger
generation involved with the fight against cancer. Whether it is raising awareness, fundraising
or simply educating themselves on a disease that is so prevalent, their involvement could make
for major advancements in finding a cure for cancer in the future. In September 2007, The Next
Generation Foundation was officially incorporated as a not-for-profit organization.
All proceeds raised help to fund life-changing clinical testing at Memorial Sloan
Kettering for rare cancers. It is our selfless doctors and research teams who work
endlessly to find that cure and it is all of us who help them to do just that. Our
work together as a team is making dramatic advancements in the fight against cancer
that is providing hope to those who are battling cancer and their loved ones.
What we do today, could make for a cancer-free future tomorrow.
Plunge for Hope, Plunge for a Cure, Plunge for Life!
For more information, please visit our website at www.nextgenerationfoundation.com.
There are 3 Easy Ways to support 'Plunge for Life'.
1. Sponsor a Plunger.
2. To make a general donation to the Next Generation Foundation.
- Find the text box at the top of the page and either type in the participant's name you wish to support, or click on the ‘Search’ button to view all of the fundraising pages. Once you've done this select the fundraiser and make a donation to their page.
3. Register for this event and build your personal fundraiser page.
- To make a general donation please enter the amount you would like to donate in the box below titled ‘Make a Contribution’.
- Click on 'Register for this Event' at the top of this page and follow the registration details on active.com to complete registration.
Log in to your fundraising page
Note: Your Active.com username will be the email you used when you created your account.