Congratulations on taking the first step towards supporting the underprivileged children in need.
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support our fundraising efforts.
Our goal for 2012 is to raise $25,000. Funds from the pledge drive this year have been committed to the Door Step School project http://www.doorstepschool.org/, which reaches out to more than 40 communities with over 100 projects that is committed to providing education to over 8000 children in India.
Here is how you can contribute:
All donations to Vibha are tax deductible. Vibha will mail a receipt for the donation to your mailing address on the check. If you have made an on-line donation, you will automatically receive an email receipt.
- Become a Fundraiser: Set your own fundraising goal and reach out to your family and friends to help you meet that goal. Click on “Become A Fundraiser” tab above, and set up your own fund-raising web page.
- Make an Online Donation: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, enter your Donation Amount in the box and click on continue.
- Make a donation by check: Please send your check made payable to Vibha, 1030 E. El Camino Real #424, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!
More Information on Vibha
Not every child is fortunate, some need you” is the message Vibha, a non-profit organization (http://www.vibha.org) wishes to spread amongst the local population.
The organization, which is completely volunteer-driven, works with a vision to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.
Statistics show that:
- Over 100 million* children in India between 6 and 14 years of age are outside the school system.
- Over 20 million* children are child laborers.
- Less than 45%** receive the immunization required to protect them from deadly diseases
* Source: www.indianngos.com **Source UNICEF India
Statistics like these can be disheartening at times and the task which lies ahead can be intimidating.
It was Margaret Mead who once said “Never doubt if a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has”
And that’s what we believe in. We believe that every action counts. Every gesture that can bring a smile to a child’s face matters.
- $120 can give quality education to a child for a whole year
- $50 can facilitate the rehabilitation of a severely mentally handicapped child for a year.
- $40 can sponsor the non-formal education of a child for a whole year.
- $35 can keep a child safe from many fatal diseases by providing him/her complete immunizations for a year.
- $30 can provide a child with all the educational materials he/she needs for a year.
For more information about Vibha and get a complete listing of the projects that we support , please visit www.vibha.org.
Vibha is a 501 (c) (3) organization, registered in the State of New Jersey. Vibha's Tax ID is 22-3122761.