When You Support Our Efforts with your donation, You Get:
- Full One-Year Individual Membership to the League of American Bicyclists
- One year Subscription to Bicycling Magazine
- American Bicyclist Quarterly Newsletter
- American Bicyclist Monthly Email
- Membership Discount at Participating Bike Shops
The Bicycle Friendly Community Program is a national program sponsored by the League of American Bicyclists and provides incentives, hands-on assistance, and award recognition for communities that actively support bicycling. A Bicycle Friendly Community welcomes cyclists by providing safe accommodation for cycling and encouraging people to bike for transportation and recreation. For more information, visit www.BikeLeague.org.
The official registration and financial information of Dream Ride Projects may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.