- Race Results
\nRegistration Begins: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
\nCommunity Health Partners for Sustainability and the National Center for Health in Public Housing are joining forces to host a two and half day training event “Keys to Health Center Success”. This symposium will bring together public housing primary care grantees and other safety-net providers to examine the keys to successful clinic management and federal grant compliance.
“Keys to Health Center Success” offers:
- Examination of larger trends facing health centers and public housing advocates during our symposium – wide plenary sessions
- In-depth analysis of HRSA’s 19 health center program requirements for current and future grantees during breakout sessions
- Sharing of innovative programs and best-practices from health centers, housing programs and social services agencies from around the country
- Free one-on-one consultation with industry experts
- Breakfast and symposium materials for all attendees
“Keys to Health Center Success” is for health center administrators and clinicians, public housing advocates, and others involved with or interested in the provision of safety-net care for public housing residents and other at-risk populations.
\nCome network with government, state, local, and private organizations and find out the keys to health center success!
\nIndividual registration: $400
\nEarly-bird registration (through 04/11/13): $350
\nGroup discounts and scholarships available; contact Casey Alrich at email@example.com or Tricia Brannan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Continuing Education Credits will be offered
Map & Direction
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 @ 8:00 AM (MDT)
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel 1550 Court Place Denver, CO 80202Get Directions