Salt Creek Beach Park is a beautiful venue with a perfect blend of sandy beaches, large grass areas and recreational trails and serves as the start & finish line. All races use the Salt Creek Regional Corridor Trail; the trail is concrete and blacktop and even offers several stretches with softer terrain next to it.
The Half-Marathon is a two loop course; participants of the 10K will complete one loop while the 5K participants complete 1/2 of the first loop. The Kids 1K Run heads south on the utility road along the beach for .5K then returns to the finish line.
This is a scenic course that will offer beginning and experienced runners a challenge! Runners can expect to see amazing canyon views and will look forward to the Pacific Ocean on the way back to the finish line. Aid stations are approximately 1 to 1.5 miles apart and will have water, sports hydration drinks and other healthy snacks.
Dedicated volunteers and staff will be on the course to insure the best possible race.
- Goodie Bag and samples from fitness vendors
- Chip Timing for fast & accurate results
- All participants will receive a custom-designed, limited edition "tech" shirt
- Awards will given out for top 3 in each age group
- Post-race food will be available