2013 Halloween Half Marathon and 5K/10K & 1Kids Run
Start: Sunday, October 27, 2013
Dana Point , CA 92629
Registration Closing Date
Friday, October 25, 2013
Salt Creek Beach Park is the "spooktacular" venue for this Halloween-themed event! All participants are invited to run in costume and enjoy Halloween activities. With a perfect blend of sandy beaches, large grass areas and recreational trails and serves as the start & finish line.
• Chip Timing for fast & accurate results
• Awards will be given out for top 3 in each age group
• Post-race food will be available
• Limited edition “tech” shirt Offered until 10/15. Registrations after this date will receive cotton event shirt.
• Finishers Medals provided for Half Marathon & Kid’s 1K events
All races use the Salt Creek Regional Corridor Trail which is concrete and blacktop. Course is moderate-to-challenging with some rolling hills. Half-Marathon is a two loop course; 10K is one loop and the 5K is 1/2 of the first loop. The Kid’s 1K Run is a flat out-and-back on the same trail. Aids stations feature water, Gatorade & port-o-potties. Check website for Course Maps!
IMPORTANT: The entire race takes place on the Salt Creek Regional Corridor Path. At no point, should you leave the trail or end up on/along or crossing any surface streets. We will have volunteers and signs along the course to insure that you stay on the trail. However, it is your responsibility to review the course maps.
Time Limit: There is no time limit however, the event ends and official times from the Timing company will only be given out until 11:30am.
**Please check website for latest updates.Event schedule and times
* Packet Pickup: Saturday October 26th, 2013
Time: 11AM – 4PM
Location: Road Runner Sports in Laguna Hills | (949) 855-9252
Oakbrook Village Shopping Center, 24291 Avenida De La Carlota, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
**Stop by Road Runner Sports in Laguna Hills to pick up your race packet, to purchase your last-minute race gear and for a chance to win a FREE pair of shoes
* Race Day – Sunday, October 27th, 2013. All races start at 8:00AM, Kid’s 1K 8:15AM
*Check website for latest information.