Fun and goal orientated program designed to get you moving whether this is your first 5K or you’re returning to activities; or maybe you just want to do that fastest 5k ev-er. If you are looking for a supportive environment to help you reach your goal this is for you and it’s your 5K your way – walk or run – the program includes race entry but can be applied to any event in the training period. Let’s just get moving!
This quarter’s program starts February 19th and we will cross the finish line April 1st at the Fort Worth Zoo Run. (race entry included!) This program will also support training for events March 18th onward.
Event details and schedule
- Expert RRCA and USAT certified coaches
- 6-week comprehensive training plan outlining daily run workouts
- Fully supported & coached group workouts
- Track – Tuesday 6:30PM Lake Highlands HS
- Run Power – Wednesdays 6:30PM Flagpole Hill
- Long run – Sunday 6am (summer) 7am/8am(winter) Spillway at White Rock Lake
- Weekly emails from coaches for tips, questions, guidance
- 3 months Rhythm of Running Club membership while in program ($45 value!)
- Tri-Now performance shirt ($23 value!)
- Training Basics talk with each kick off
- Race Entry to the Fort Worth Zoo Run ($25 value!)