Exclusive event for women! Will sell out. This gorgeous, coastal ride is the season opener for women's recreational rides in America. Join us along the beautiful Southern California coast for the Senorita Century ride. Limited to 1000 lucky ladies and 100 gentlemen who will follow as "Rico Suave" (competing for your vote). All rest stops are catered and fully supported, the course is exquisite, and you'll love the themed elements and surprises we add to make the Senorita Century a must-do ride.
* Beautiful women's ride to celebrate women's cycling with 100 cool guys!
* Fully Supported 100k/62 mile or 40 mile route options
* $2000 in finisher's medals in prizes
* Catered rest stops with local, sustainable food (no engineered food products)
* Discount Host Hotel deal - Marriott Del Mar & registration reception poolside
* Bragging rights for completing 2800' of climbing on 100k/62 mile or 1400' on 40 mi (this is not a beginner ride, but you can train with us to ride in style!)
More info www.SenoritaCentury.com
Event schedule and times
Rider Check & Mixer - 3:00-5:00pm Saturday, March 2 at Marriott Hotel, Del Mar.
Ride Day Late Check-in - 7:00am at Canyon Crest Academy (Note: Venue has moved from Torrey Pines HS).
Riders depart red-carpet style, with Rico Suaves cheering you on - 8am sharp. Rico's follow after ladies depart.
Course Close - 2:00pm
Mini Boutique Expo at finish with select exhibitors.