Welcome to the second annual Gran Fondo NJ:
- Come and join us for a great weekend of cycling-related activities.
- You will start Sunday morning with a ride around the historic Morristown Green in downtown Morristown, NJ. It will be the beginning of an epic day full of cycling challenges, beautiful roads, memorable experiences and lots of fun.
- This ride will not only be fun, but it will benefit many. We will be riding to raise money for The Seeing Eye, Homeless Solutions, Inc. and Grow it Green Morristown.
- All registered riders will be eligible to win prizes in out post-ride raffle, including , among other things one of four all carbon Jamis Xenith Comp Road Bikes (MSRP ~$1,975 each) and one VBT Cycling Vacation, Tuscan Coast - Fall of 2013 including international air (valued at about $4200).
thru January 31, 2012
February 1 - May 31, 2012
June1 - August 24, 2012
August 25 - September 9, 2012
The ride will be capped at 2,500 cyclists. Register early to take advantage of price incentives.
- 4 different distances to choose from: Gran - 103 miles, Medio - 63 miles, Piccolo 43 miles, and our new Breve Fondo 18 miles.
- Chip timing for Gran, Medio and Piccolo Routes.
- Amazingly well stocked Rest Stops.
- Finish Line Event Expo and Locavore Food Festival.
- Gran Fondo NJ Pint Glass.
- Sustainable "Good e-Bag" of sponsor info and coupons.
- Downloadable video of the event.
- KOM and QOM awards for Gran Fondo, Medio Fondo and Piccolo Fondo.
- Team recognition and Gran. Medio and Piccolo Awards
- Team recognition for Fundraising