Yes, we do have t-shirts for sale! Full color logo on back, year on front
The Amish Country Bike Tour begins and ends at 411 Legislative Mall, the historic section of Delaware's state capital, Dover.
- June 15- July 31: $50 per adult.; $20 for 5-16 years of age; free five and under.
- August 1-September 8: $60 per adult; $25 for 5-16 years of age; free five and under.
- Team Rate by August 1: $25 per person team rate (must have at least 10 cyclists to qualify), register online.
- Online Registration: Closes Wednesday, September 5.
- Refund Policy: This event is sponsored by a non-profit organization and benefits several non-profits in our community. There will be no refunds issued for any reason, which is our long-standing policy.
- Waivers: All cyclists MUST sign waiver. For those under 18, signature of parent/guardian is also required.
- Maps and SAG/Repair Vehicle Service.
- Free parking near Legislative Mall.
- Refreshments at up to four Rest Stops.
- Slice of locally-baked pie at Amish School House.
- Catered BBQ meal at Legislative Mall after your ride; includes pulled pork/chicken, sides, cookie and beverage; vegetarian meal available.
About the Loops:
- Family Fun 15-Miler: Ride out to the Amish School House and back, taking your time and enjoying historic Dover and the Amish farms. Youll be greeted at the School House by volunteers and members of our Amish community who will serve slices of apple, pumpkin, cherry and blueberry pie. This is a great loop for beginners, tune-ups, or, bring the whole family for a great day in the country.
- Leg Stretcher 25 Miler: Cycle beyond the first food stop at the Amish School House, get your pie and continue on for another 10-mile ride, leading you back to the starting point at Legislative Mall.
- The Big 5-0, the 50-miler: One of our most popular loops, this one can be done in a few hours, still gets you out in the country and back to the starting point by lunchtime so that you can have the afternoon for another adventure. Pie, too!
- 62 Metric Loop: Great ride, great practice for all of your fall cycling to come. Pie included!
- The Century 100-mile Loop: This may sound strenuous, and we wouldnt lie to you...it is. However, every year about 300 of our cyclists accomplish this feat. Are you up for the challenge?
- There are close to 3,000 hotel rooms available in Kent County. Special rates for Amish Country Bike Tour weekend listed on the website at: www.AmishCountryBikeTour.com.
- For more information, call Kent County Delaware Convention & Visitors Bureau: 800-233-5368/302-734-4888.
Bike Tour Details:
New this year if you are registered by August 1, your rider number, map and info sheet will be mailed to you a few weeks prior to the event. You MUST bring your number with you as proof of registration. Under no circumstances will new numbers be issued. Those registering after August 1 will pick up numbers from the information station the morning of the event.
Event schedule and times
- Mass Start: 8 a.m.; Individual Start: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.; and all riders should return by 5 p.m.
For Your Safety:
All cyclists MUST wear helmets. Obey all traffic rules and Delaware bicycle laws. In case of emergency, cyclists call 911. A cyclist support number will be listed on your map. We highly recommend that all cyclists carry a cell phone.
Bicycle Repair Service:
Volunteer mechanics support this ride as a community service. Be prepared to pay for tubes/parts that you may ne