Three Rides to Choose From:
Fun, short & sweet. A gentle ride starting from Cambria’s Shamel Park up the coast to the Elephant
Seal Rookery and back. Ride the whole way for 25 or just to Hearst Castle and back for 15 miles.
A 50 mile intermediate ride with a bit of a challenge. Pedal up Hwy 1 from Shamel Park to Ragged
Point & back. This route has one hard hill.
This ride provides 100 miles of challenge for advanced cyclists. The route winds over Hwy 46 to Templeton’s wine country & back to Shamel Park for lunch, before heading north on Hwy 1 to Ragged Point and back.
Only experienced riders should attempt this ride.
Registration Country Coast Classic Bike Ride
* Beat the heat, enjoy the cool air & great scenery of the Central Coast riding the Century (100 mi), ½ Century (50 mi), or Short Ride (15 or 25 mi)
* Pre-marked ride route & route maps
* SAG support vehicles on the ride
* Rest Stops (snacks, homemade cookies & drinks)
* Lunch for Century riders & famously delish post-ride BBQ* for all riders
* Each rider gets 1 raffle ticket for great prizes (additional tickets available)
* All volunteer labor—proceeds benefit the SLO Co. YMCA Cambria Teen Center