Bruce Hildenbrand's writings have appeared in Outside, Bicycling, Cycle Sport, VeloNews and a host of other cycling and outdoor-related magazines and websites. His assignments have taken him to such prestigious events as the Tour de France, Tour of Italy, Tour of Spain, Tour of Switzerland, Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, the World Road Championships, the World Track Championships and the World CycloCross Championships.
Bruce appears as a cycling expert on radio stations across the United States such as KNBR-San Francisco, KUT-Austin and Air America.
In 2007, Bruce worked with legendary cycling commentators Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen and Bob Roll on the official Tour of California DVD doing pre-stage and post-stage on-camera interviews with riders and team officials.
The holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition Science, Bruce co-authored a book with the editors of Bicycling magazine titled "Fitness Through Cycling".
A race announcer for over 15 year, Bruce is on the microphone at the Sea Otter Classic, the Cougar Mountain Classic and the Granny Gear 24 Hour National Point Series races.
More from Bruce Hildenbrand
- How the Pros Do It: Riding the Cobbles
- More Exciting: The Classics or the Tour?
- Despite Rain, Cyclists Live la Dolce Vita at 2010 Gran Fondo Colnago San Diego
- Get to Know the 2010 Webcor Builders Pro Women's Cycling Team
- A Visit With Team TIBCO/To the Top
- Garmin Edge 500: Know Your Riding Inside and Out
- Sitting In at the BMC Racing Team Camp