Devine Nutrition is a nutrition consulting company that specializes in sports nutrition, weight management, wellness, diabetes and child nutrition.
Founded in 2009, Devine Nutrition provides nutritional services to families, individuals, coaches, amateur athletes, health clubs and schools. Our nutritional programs are based on what every person or company wants and needs.
Kelly Devine Rickert, founder of Devine Nutrition—and the brains behind each program and service—is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian (RDN, LDN) in the state of Illinois. Kelly has a master’s degree (MS) in Nutrition Education, is a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) and is a certified personal trainer (CPT) through the American Council on Exercise.
But wait, there’s more! Kelly’s credentials and awards also include:
• Illinois Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Media Spokesperson
• President South Suburban Dietetic Association
• Health and Wellness Advisor/School Board member, St. Damian School, Oak Forest, IL
• Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award from IDA, 2012-2013
• School Board Member- St. Damian School, 2013-2016