Thunder Valley Rally
Start: Friday, September 20, 2013 @ 10:00 AM (MST)
Cottonwood , Arizona 86326
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Price includes lunch, 2 ride cards, ride bag with local discounts.
1. Thunder Valley Rally poker run is available to anyone 18 and older. You do not have to ?pay to play.? Those who are under 21 can participate in the free poker run but may not engage in any gaming activities such as drawings, coupons, or cash prizes. The City of Cottonwood/Cottonwood Motorsports or any organization associated with the poker run or events coinciding with poker run do not assume any liability for any claims which may arise as a result of your participation in this event.
2 Pre-registration Friday, Sept 20 (Cottonwood Civic Center) 5 p.m. ? 7 p.m. or online/mail/in-person at:
Cottonwood Parks and Recreation 928-639-3200
150 S. 6th Street.
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
3. Day-of registration will take place Sept. 21 at the (Cottonwood Civic Center) at 805 N. Main St. from 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
4. This is not a timed event. No prizes will be awarded for arriving first to each venue.
5. Participants will receive 1 ride stop card at registration. Participants will select a different number at each ride stop. The ride stop volunteer will punch the number chosen by the participant. When returning to Old Town Cottonwood to be considered a winner you must confirm your card with a T.V.R. associate by 2:00 p.m. Hands with 5 of a kind are not permitted. High Hands will be ranked as follows: 1)Royal Flush 2)Straight Flush 3)Four of a Kind 4)Full House 5)Flush 6)Straight 7)Three of a Kind 8)Two Pair 9)Pair & 10)High Card. For Low Hands, Straights & Flushes do not count as combos Aces are counted as low; below Twos.
6. Ride begins at 10:00 a.m. and will end in OLD TOWN COTTONWOOD at 2:00 p.m. Riders arriving after 2:30 pm will be disqualified. Poker winners are announced before the main national act on Saturday.
7. At the end of their ride each participant must have five (5) numbers on their ride card. Each number the participant has chosen corresponds into a poker card (5 numbers = 5 poker cards = 1 poker hand).
8. This is not a race or a timed event. Be safe, if you are riding observe all traffic laws and be a defensive, courteous motorist. All laws must be followed.
9. The process for matching a number to a playing card will be conducted through random selection, and by a T.V.R. associate.
10. Prize money is awarded by check in the amount of $1,000 for High Hand, and $1,000 for Low Hand.11. If a tie happens than the prize money for that division will be divided among the winnersActivity
Thunder Valley Rally #11211Type