- Race Results
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, August 9, 2014.
Easy-to-learn emergency procedures for lay-responders in emergencies. The objectives of this course are to train lay responders to overcome any reluctance to act in emergency situations and to recognize and care for life-threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies in adults. We provide the lay responder with the knowledge and skills necessary in an emergency to help sustain life and to minimize pain and the consequences of injury or sudden illness until professional medical help arrives.
To enroll in the First Aid only section of this course, participants must have a valid CPR certification.
Standard First Aid with Adult CPR/AED #14323
- April 12, 2014 (Sat) Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- Aug 9, 2014 (Sat) - Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- July 12, 2014 (Sat) Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- June 4, 2014 (Wed) - Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- May 14, 2014 (Wed) Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
Map & Direction
Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00 AM (PDT)
Osborn Aquatic Center 1940 NW Highland Dr. Corvallis, OR 97333Get Directions