Run with us! A 5K run that begins and ends at a fun brewery with a beautiful outdoor setting. What more could you ask for?
*All participants receive FREE B-52 craft brew (21+) and a pretty awesome B-52 Brewing Co. pint glass! Runners of all ages are welcome! Bring the whole gang as there will be activities for the kiddos too! Enjoy a scenic route and stick around or the post-race 5K Finisher Party with music, food trucks, kid’s activities, on-site pet adoptions, and fun with friends!
KIDS 14 and under are free!
Event details and schedule
- Custom event shirt
- Participant race bib
- *B-52 Brewing Co. pint glass and wristband good for 3 pours of B-52 craft beer (21+) or root beer
- Complimentary parking
*Beer tasting for non-runners available for purchase at the event from B-52 staff on race day.
Packet Pick up: Wednesday April 20th (skip the day of event registration lines and pick up your race gear early)
Location: B-52 Brewing Co.
Day of Event: Saturday, April 23
9am – Registration/packet pickups opens (for anyone who did not pick up early on 4/11)
10am- 5K Start time
Post-Race Finishers Party at B-52 Brewing Co.
*You must bring a valid ID or drivers license to packet pickup and for the day of the run (NO EXCEPTIONS). You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the course, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants or those who do not wish to drink will still receive a B-52 Pint Glass to fill with root beer or water. There will be specific wristbands issued to those 21+ and those younger than 21.
Parking is available at B52, look for signs. Carpooling is always a good idea.
- Course will close at 11:30am and participants will not be allowed to leave start line after 10:30am.
- We will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for men and women.
- There are discounted rates for registering early and for runners age 15-20
- Kids 14 and under are free
- Jogging Strollers are allowed but must be towards the rear of the group
- We run rain or shine! Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Doggies are welcome on leash and you must clean up after your pet.
- A portion of the course will enter the community and a near-by private subdivision who has so kindly allowed us to host a portion of the route and the water station in their neighborhood. We kindly ask that you respect the private property and dispose of all trash in receptacles on the route provided by the ADA.
Want to volunteer or have questions? Contact Danielle Soria-Orozco at email@example.com or 713-977-7706 X6012.
All proceeds raised through registration fees will benefit the American Diabetes Association and The Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes-Houston and help to fund programs such as our Camp Rainbow for children with diabetes, and our Houston Diabetes EXPO.
5K ROUTE MAP IS BELOW IN THE "PHOTOS" SECTION
American Diabetes Association