Join us on Sunday, September 29th for the 10th Anniversary of the Annual Crossings 5K Challenge and Kids Fun Run!!
The race begins and ends at CYC's Rudy A. Ciccotti Family Recreation Center. You’ll be running a fast flat course beginning on Aviation Road entering The Crossings of Colonie on to the great paths and finishing behind the Ciccotti Center.
All runners and walkers are welcome!!
Crossings 5K Challenge details:
• FREE long sleeve performance shirt to 1st 300 registered 5K runners and walkers!
• **Strollers will be allowed for registered walkers only.
• Chip timing by ARE Event Productions.
Male & Female Awards in all categories below:
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Overall
3 Deep in each age category:
under 15, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80 & over.
Kids Fun Run details:
• Starts after the 5K Challenge run!!
• Free for all children through age 12.
• Choose 1 mile or 1/4 mile distance.
• Event is free but children must be registered.
• Each child will receive a medal and post-run pizza party.
• Youth sized long sleeve tee shirts available while they last for a $10 donation to CYC.
About the Colonie Youth Center-
The Colonie Youth Center, Inc. (CYC) provides the greater Capital Region with a wide range of programs and services; from recreational, athletic and fitness activities at the Ciccotti Center; to summer day camps and before-school and after-school childcare programs in 13 schools throughout North and South Colonie; to individual, couples, child and family counseling services located at our offices at 21 Aviation Road. Proceeds will benefit the CYC to help serve our community and continue providing the greater Capital Region with quality and affordable before- school and after-school childcare programs; free and reduced rate couples, child and family counseling services; and numerous recreation and fitness opportunities.