- Trinity Multisport Youth Triathlon Team, in partnership with College Station Parks and Recreation Department is hosting the second annual Swim/Run Adventure Race to encourage our youth to participate in multisport events.
- Participants will start their race by sliding down a two story slide, race around a buoy, swim past the water snake, through the lilly pads, enter deep water, and exit by the frog to finish the swim.
- After a quick transition, the race continues with a run on concrete paths through the shady and well manicured Bee Creek Park.
- The fun culminates with a pool party and awards ceremony for all Athletes and their families.
- This will be a race to remember
Event schedule and times
06:15 Transition Opens
07:00 Transition Closes
07:15 Race Briefing
07:30 National Anthem
07:45 Athletes Line Up
08:00 Race Start
09:15 Race Ends
09:45 Awards Ceremony
10:00 Pool Party for Finishers and Family