Join 93.7 Kiss Country for the 2013 Pink Heels Stiletto Race at the Clovis Farmer's Market on Friday, May 10th at 7:00 PM (Rain or Shine). Proceeds benefit the Guardians of the Ribbon, Fresno County Pink Heals Chapter.
Check-in begins at 6:00 PM at the 93.7 Kiss Country booth near the former DMV Parking Lot on Pollasky Ave between Bullard & Fifth Avenue in Old Town Clovis.
- Mens Division 50 Yard Dash
- Womens Division 50 Yard Dash
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and physically fit on race day.
- Must wear suitable 2.5 inch minimum high heel shoes decorated with pink accessories during the race. No flats, court shoes, boots, chunky platforms or self-modified shoes will be allowed.
- All racing shoes will be checked and measured at the registration tent.
- KSKS reserves the right to disqualify any competitor who fails to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations.
- All registration fees and sponsorship money for this event are non-refundable.
Event schedule and times
Dress Code & Theme
Participants should wear suitable high heels (minimum 2.5" inches tall, maximum 1/4" diameter, no wedges please) decorated with pink accessories. They are welcome to wear creative pink costumes or comfortable clothes such as sportswear to the enter the Race.