Thursday, Dec 27th, 2012
- 8:00 AM - Meet at main visitor parking lot of the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista.
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Bike and transition work conducted on the closed criterium course of the Olympic Training Center
- 12:30 PM - Lunch served to athletes and final review/summary of skills learned.
- Camp concludes for the day.
Friday, Dec 28th, 2012
- 10:30 AM - Meet at parking lot of Cathedral Catholic High School
- 11 PM - 2 PM - Big swim set at the pool, focused on learning swim skills.
- 2 PM - Run skills on the track
- 3 PM - Lunch is served for the athletes, camp concludes.
How old does an athlete need to be? Any athlete 7-19 years of age, interested in, or already participating in triathlon is welcomed to attend. We will have athletes grouped by age and ability, so individual needs will be met.
Does this camp include hotel and transportation to the venues? No, all athletes and families are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Will athletes be fed at the day camp? All athletes will be provided lunch after the workouts, and some drinks and items will be offered during the workouts.